The Diplomatic Service Families Association (DSFA) provides specialist advice, information and support services for the spouses/partners of Diplomatic Officers posted overseas and in the UK. We collect and use personal information in order to help us offer individuals appropriate information, products and services. We are committed to ensuring that personal information is protected and managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 2018 (DPA 2018)
Our commitment to privacy will be based on UK standards and internationally accepted privacy principles and fair information practices in accordance with the DPA 2018
When we ask our members for their personal information, we will:
- explain why we need personal information and only ask for the information we need
- protect the information we are given and make sure that only those who need access are able to do so
- only share the information within the DSFA network and with other organisations where such sharing is necessary or where we have the individual’s consent.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website or otherwise for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services;
- Advising you
- Keeping you informed of our activities and vacancies;
- Dealing with your queries and taking on board your valuable comments;
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource.